chicago magic lounge
5050 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL, 60640
Box Office: 312-366-4500
- Monday - Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Sunday: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM*
*Please note: the Performance Bar is not open on Sundays.
PARKING AND TRAVEL
The Chicago Magic Lounge does not have a dedicated parking lot or valet service, however street parking is available around the theater.
Parking along Ashland Avenue is free. You can park along Clark Street and one block East or West on the immediate side streets for $2 per hour until 10pm, Monday through Saturday. Zone parking is free on Sundays. Download the Park Chicago app to pay for your meter remotely. Please refer to the parking signs in each zone to confirm parking regulations.
Multiple bus lines have stops in close proximity to the theater.
- #22 Clark St. bus will drop you just steps away from our front door.
- #50 Damen bus drops off at Ashland and Foster.
- #92 Foster bus drops off at Clark and Foster.
- #81 Lawrence bus drops off at Clark and Lawrence.
The closest train stop is the Argyle Red Line. From there, the Chicago Magic Lounge is a short walk down Winnemac or a quick cab ride to 5050 N. Clark Street.
Visit the CTA Trip Planner for more information and to map your route.
Taxis and Shared Rides
It is about a 20-minute ride via taxi, Lyft or Uber from downtown Chicago.