Apply today to join and get the insider's view on everything happening at the Chicago Magic Lounge, the country's newest and most exciting magic venue. Membership dues are $250 per year for those residing within 100 miles of Chicago and $150 per year outside that radius.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Complimentary admission to all Chicago Magic Lounge shows (capacity permitting), and a ½ price ticket for one guest
- Access to an exclusive VIP area for sessions and study
- Access to our extensive reference library
- Open rehearsal space in the magnificent Blackstone Cabaret
- 10% Discount on food and beverages at the Chicago Magic Lounge
- Special events such as workshops, roundtable discussions, and more
- Discounts for local businesses in Chicago’s Andersonville neighborhood
- Exclusive members-only social media forum
Application and Membership ASSESSMENT
To become a member of the new Chicago Magic Round Table, there will be two parts: an application (below) and a membership assessment. The membership assessment is to determine an applicant’s sincere interest in magic, and can consist of a performance and/or interview with the membership committee.
Classes of Membership
There are two classes of membership: Resident, and Non-Resident. Resident members are those residing within 100 miles of Chicago. Non-Resident are those residing outside that radius.
Resident dues are $250. Non-Resident dues are $150.
A $50 discount on the first year’s dues is available to previous members of the Chicago Magic Lounge between 2015-2017, and is only applied upon remittance of the old membership card.
First year dues will be pro-rated based on when your membership is approved.